When and where
The game will take place Friday September 24 – Sunday September 26.
A detailed schedule will be released closer to the event, but check-in and workshops will start in the early afternoon on Friday. Dinner and the game will start early Friday evening with play the rest of the day. Afterwards, participants are welcome to relax in the hotel bar.
Saturday morning there will be brunch followed by game start around 11 am, and we will likely play until 11 pm Saturday night. Once the game is complete Saturday evening, we will gather in the hotel bar for an official story debrief to share all the secrets and events with each other and enjoy one another’s company.
Sunday morning will have our brunch and post-game workshop, and we expect to have everything wrapped up by noon.
So in short, Friday afternoon will be workshop, game will take place Friday evening 5-11 pm, all day Saturday (approximately 11 am-11 pm), and Sunday will be debrief.
The cost for the whole event will be 735 USD plus taxes (about 60 USD), and will cover the full participation, lodging, food, characters, and everything else mentioned below and on the website.
We will offer payment plans, talk to us about the details.
In the price you get:
- Participation in a Nordic style, noir-inspired family drama.
- Rules light consent based game system which supports player agency and decision making.
- Two nights lodging in a 2-person shared room at the St. Regis Hotel - one of Houston's premier venues.
- Fully catered meals for breakfast and dinner.
- Coffee and tea service at the event.
- 5-6 pages in-depth character written with full background story, goals, relations, alliances, and surprises.
- A social hour Friday evening, and afterparty Saturday night in the hotel bar.
- Saturday evening official game story debrief where you get a chance to share all your secrets.
- Pre-game group and family workshop to get you ready for the larp.
- Post-game workshop Sunday morning.
- Photo with your group, and from the event in general.
We will allow for payment plans for our participants. Talk to us about the details, once you've filled out the survey.