When and where
The game will take place in two runs, each with 14 pairs of players, 28 in total per run. This means that there is only 56 places in total!
The dates will be Friday March 31 - Saturday April 1, 2023 for the first run, and Friday April 7 – Saturday April 8, 2023 for the 2nd run. This is the weekend before Easter, and Easter weekend.
A detailed schedule will be released closer to the event, but check-in and workshops will start in the early afternoon on Friday. Dinner and the game will start early Friday evening with play the rest of the day. Afterwards, participants are welcome to relax in the hotel bar.
Saturday morning game will start around 11 am, and we will likely play until 11 pm Saturday night. Once the game is complete Saturday evening, we will gather in the hotel bar for chance to share all the secrets and events with each other and enjoy one another’s company.
The cost for the whole event will be 640 USD plus taxes (about 50 USD) per person, and will cover the full participation, food (dinner, tea, and snacks), characters, and everything else mentioned below and on the website. Sponsored tickets will be 540 USD plus taxes per person.
For those assigned a spot, the initial non-refundable downpayment will be due shortly after you are offered a spot, approximately mid October.
We will offer payment plans, with payments split over 4 payments - a deposit and three following ones.
In the price you get:
- Participation in a larp imported from Europe, with the orginal creator in attendance.
- Rules light consent based game system which supports player agency and decision making.
- Fully catered meals for dinner and snacks with coffee and tea service.
- 4-6 pages in-depth character written with full background story, goals, relations, alliances, and surprises.
- A social hour Friday evening, and afterparty Saturday night in the hotel bar.
- Pre-game workshop to get you ready for the larp.
- Photo session from the event.